Quick survey for Premier League Report

Posted: Sunday 28 November 2010 | Posted by Adam Townend | Labels: ,

Little bit of primary research for the Premier League report, which saw me write up a questionnaire and publish it through survey monkey.

I used a small pool of football fans (20) to gauge a response for this brief. I didn;t really want to justify its existence, I just wanted to prove there was a market for it.

I figured if people bought a match day programme, then they would buy my report. I also thought about my promotional material by asking if people bought food and drinks. This showed a mixed response but there could be some advertising opportunities available here.

I also asked how long people go to the ground before the match. I wanted most people to say 10-20mins before so they had time to find their seat and read my report. I was happy with these results.

1. If any, how many Premier League games do you attend a season?
1-2: 8
3-5: 2
6-10: 7
10+: 3

2. Do you purchase a Matchday programme?
Yes: 16
No: 4

3. How long do you arrive at the stadium before kick off?
I'm usually late: 0
5 Minutes before kick off:6
10 minutes before kick off: 3
20 minutes before kick off: 7
longer than 20 minutes: 4

4. Do you buy food and /or drinks at the game?
Yes: 7
No: 9
Sometimes: 4

These can't be taken too literally because its such a small poll but it gives a clearer indication than I had before.

0 comments: